Wednesday, February 10, 2010

wrong thought...

I thought I was numb enough already upon hearing the somehow "anticipated" news, but sadly no - not numb enough. It sure hurts. argh!

*these are the moments when I wish I won't have emotions/feelings at all anymore*

I thought I was strong enough to ignore and just hide it but I failed to do so - I was just too transparent and expressive a while ago.

*these are the moments when I wish I won't get carried away that easily*

Well... sometimes crying will just give you such quite a relief when the reason you're crying is not good or should I say not good because it did not happen the way you hope it will happen. Nah, God is in control and He's got way than better plans about things.

Start "hoping" a fresh - i wish it will be that way and not brushing it off totally!

Lord, please help me get through with this. I pray that the pain will come to pass soon. You've done it more than two years ago, sure You can do it over and over again.

Jaded.

1 comment:

Isnabero said...

talagang ganyan..pag later on,yung type mo may asawa pala..malas..ok lang yan.. next time na lang ulit