Wednesday, July 7, 2010

famiLiar tears...

It has been quite a month already that I've somehow noticed this thing is happening - a teardrop would fall as I close my eyes praying to be able to sleep and to have a good one! If I could only take out my ownself from my body, I would be able to draw one picture that would describe quite a combination of a poignant face trying to be wrapped in the coating of faith and trust. Indeed, I ended up waking up fully rested and wanting to sleep more instead :D

Tonight, as I wrap up my work and somehow call it a day.... I've recognized that I was bursting into tears.. a different one from what's mentioned above. Familiar tears, which include some profound emotions and soured-sweet memories; and that deep inside was a smile longing to be able to come to a point once again of finally moving on, never thinking and hoping for the old, but trusting for a fresh eternity- type of a new one.

I know, I just have to continue trusting and keeping that faith. Can I be thrown into a totally new atmosphere again, please?

-end-

1 comment:

y.i.n.n.y said...

the time will come when it comes. He lead you this far not for you to give up but to continue in believing that it comes for those who obey and wait. To those who come to His calling and listen.

Every tear drop represents you are drawing nearer to reality.

Be sttrong dear...muacks..will keep ya in prayers.