Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Day!

Yes, it's February 29th today and 24 minutes more, the so-called leap day is gone! Gone with the wind in a blink of an eye Imma say. Whew!

I'm feeling a little bit exhausted at the moment, and at the same time sleepy but couldn't really sleep. Ugh! I really hate it when this thing is happening. It's like your brain keeps on fighting with the other parts of your body where the majority is telling it to shut down and switch off the lights! But the brain waves are still roaming around your head! The more frustrating part is when you're thinking about non sense things that aren't even valuable and the likes! Like what I'm doing now, just thought of typing it out here without any purposeful thought. Yeah right, just so to say that I'm blogging kinda thing. Geez, it ain't really that nice I'd say.

Well, maybe, just maybe.... the typing and blogging helped the brain to really wear off for the day... I am starting to feel it now.... and that calls for me to go to bed and really enjoy the beauty of sleeping.

Finally!

That's all of the nonsense for now. Nighty! :D *yawn*

No comments: