Monday, October 20, 2008

hurtin' peopLe...

WhiLe I've got a lot of things in mind to write in here... I just couldn't resist typing this one first out. I am not sure why but I thought I'd better burst it into writing whatever it is that I suddenLy feel now (as in now! while I'm typing this!) eLse I can't really describe what will happen. I'd say this is the least thing I can do to let go of the rushed inexplainabLe uninvited anguish within.

My heart suddenly feels like a blocked ice crashed into pieces, pounded with a heavy mortar against a hard waLL! Weird eh? I dunno why... but things just suddenLy sank into my mind and then into my own heart that made me cry out aloud siLentLy! Basically, these things are related to all friends of mine who are one way or another feeLs that stupid feeling of pain and hurt because of that ever inevitable thing so-called rejection! Deep within the weakest part of me is trying to be strong aiming to consoLe friends who confessed pains and hurtings of their own. I sincereLy thank God for making me strong to be able to somehow encourage each one of them.

One thing I really...REALLY hate the most is... knowing and learning that somebody is hurt.. a different kind of hurt in which pain is soo choking and can literally stop someone's heart beat! This pain is more than being bulimic that someone would throw-up even if no food was taken at all (tell me about it!) I hate it sooo much because I have been there and I thought I have never imagined how I looked like during those drastic days! I'm thankfuL that I'm "literally" ok now, however, I just can't help it to be burdened by how some of my friends feel and the situation they are going through now. Another thing is that the experience has made me more than cautious NOT to be in the same situation again. Dudette, take note well about it!

Oh God, please help me to let them know how I have survived such tragedy through You. Would you please uplift each one of my friends' heart and allow them to release that pain all out unto you mah Lord JC!

That gives me the cue to cut this out and better kneel down and intercede for my friends. I believe that the power of the Holy Spirit is more than stronger than the power of the enemy!

Laterz!

No comments: