Monday, March 16, 2009

the door next to me..

A while ago when I was taking my normal cup of coffee from the vendo machine in one of our pantries, I've glanced the heavy outpouring of the rain - it was so darked outside. Some known and unknown colleagues came in through that door, some are wet some are not. They managed to make it to the office inspite of that heavy rain - good one!

Checked some emails and a bit of reading when I turned my back to the door neaby my desk, I'm amazed to glance the sunshine this time. I said, that was quick! Can't help it, I went out and stood there beside the door...staring the beautiful scenery I can see. Sunshine has started to emerse from within the haze caused by the rain, magnificent mountains and trees, some cars parked nearby, some people walking. I sniffed the cool breeze of the wind and closed my eyes to digest the awesome sight I just gazed upon - how I wish I had a handy camera with me to snap that view! Nevermind, my eyes and heart managed to capture it so vividly!

Sunshine after a quick rain - deep inside I was reminded. These turmoil or crisis or whatever you wanna call it that are happening around, are just quick rains...the sun will rise again...sunshine will come...

The door next to me - gave me access to the reassurance of God's faithfulness and being in control :)

Look around us - God may be using simple, ordinary or typical things to remind us that HE IS GOOD ALL THE TIME! Smile and be grateful :)

***

No comments: