Wednesday, February 18, 2009

.few stuffs for married couples.

Well.. it's not the end of February yet! And you know what already whenever February comes, although I personally believe that every month should be treated as February also hehe...

Last Sunday, while I've decided to join my Pinoy friends in the other church.. I still thought of my Spiritual family's church service. Earlier, I already knew that there will be renewal of marriage vows for married couples in my church. I bet it was a very sweet and heart-warming event for everyone :) (talk about being a hopelessly romantic person huh! LOL) Well...I'd say sort of an advantage for me not to have attended that also 'coz I might feel enviuos...and that's bad right? lol.. :P:P

Anyways, I have this small laminated card in my wallet in which I kinda stole from my mom's wallet...(well not really since I asked permission first before I got it =P) , in it are some few stuffs written for couples - it basically came from the Couples' Ministry in my home church in Pinas!

Read on and enjoy!

~Things every couple should know~
  • The value of a hug
  • How to say "I'm sorry"
  • Your spouse is priceless
  • How to agree more and argue less
  • Unexpected gifts can bring pleasure
  • The simple intimacy of holding hands
  • How to appreciate and accept the differences in your partner
  • The importance of courtship after marriage (guys, take note :P)
  • The thing that triggers that hurt feelings
  • How to make your spouse laugh
  • One compliment a day isn't too many
  • How to make every anniversary a celebration
  • How to give your spouse a visible expression of love

Hope the above will be penetrated to all of you who have read this. For singles - in your future married life. For married - in your everyday marriage journey!

God bless you all :)

***

No comments: