Saturday, June 27, 2009

The plant in a corner...

I just got back from watching the blockbuster "Transformer 2" with a bunch of awesome friends, but my mind was still in that plant at one corner in Nando's (a chicken resto here in Penang) instead of the movie itself - weird.

As I have taken note Optimus Prime's ending punchline: "With good memories, we live on!" (or something like that... I can't remember the exact wordings though ;P), my thoughts switched back to the above title.

Well, I decided to go to Queensbay say about 3hrs before the agreed meet-up dinner time. I'd thought to chill in Coffee Bean over a regular Latte first while starting a new book, which entitled "Strengths Finder".

Thirty minutes before the dinner time, I purposely went to Nando's to at least do an early reservation of a table for seventeen - now that's really called "a bunch!" :) The manager asked me to sit down in one table nearby the resto's entrance for a while and so my reading continues. I'm not sure why and how come... little I know, I turned to my right and saw a simple plant, which is located at the very corner. I stopped, keenly stared at the plant and after a while, I began to notice a beautifully-landscaped plant emersing at my sight.

I smiled.

I've recalled that there was a time, I know a girl who was just like that plant... someone mentioned that she was just around the corner, unnoticed but eventually some beauty emerged in her, which made that someone saw her. Quoting the person, "I was once blind but now I see". While is that so, something not so good happened afterwards (at least in the human's nature arena).

But just as what Optimus Prime said, I am sure that this girl will always cherish that good moment forgetting the not so good at all and then, live on! =)

At the moment, she is in that corner once again. She's living on - waiting and anticipating yet a new beholder that will not give up on the beauty gazed and choose to stay forever - just as the hope and promise instilled deep within her heart.

The plant in a corner.

No comments: