Wednesday, August 5, 2009

a great kick-start gift..

Fifteen minutes before my "one on one" talk with my manager, I decided to go to the pantry and just be consumed with the presence of silence.

I'd say, I feel dull at that moment. As I gaze at the mountains, I thought of God. I was trying to feel some kind of a different heartbeat but no extraordinary upbeat occured. Nevertheless, at the top of my mind and implicitly from the inner core of my heart, joy immersed. I shook my head and remembered something from a book I've read. Happiness is conditional, you need an object or subject to be able to feel it. However, joy is unbeatable, it has a higher value because hope arises... a hope that is only found in Him! The hope of bliss!

I blurted out, "Lord, I may feel dull at the moment, but I'm thankful that you have instilled joy deep within me. I surrender this perhaps another attack of loneliness unto Your mighty hands and I will be satisfied and contented with Thy presence in me.

Enough of so much of drama...lol. So I went to the room to proceed to my weekly meeting with my manager. Guess what? She started our talk with a very great news, which I have been hoping for... maybe two years already! I almost jumped out of my chair and shout out loud! I have put this thing in my faith - to be commenced next year but oh well, God is just awesome. I thought He just want to cheer me up after what I've just told him... about what.. like 15 minutes prior to the news! Clever and funny God I have! :D

Well, I don't wanna talk about my birthday but I suddenly thought that this is one great kick-start gift from Him.

=)

2 comments:

y.i.n.n.y said...

congrats dear! ;) i'm sure you have been good ;P plus you deserve it after all the hard work.
btw, your blog really inspire me alot and motivate me lots! :)
just want u to know! u are a true blessing to all of us! :) rmb this!

Rmb, love comes to those who believe in it :) and once you do meet, it will never leave your sight ever again! :) hugs!

Becky said...

Yinny dear, I'm glad that my blog inspires you a lot eventhough this is where I always pour out the inner me - may it be good or bad "stuffs" about me..lol.

Haha! Don't worry, love is always inside me... :D

Love yah!