Saturday, August 1, 2009

SriLanka Special Excerpt...

-a special write-up excerpt while in Sri Lanka. I happened to grab my notebook and pen that time and started writing-

-but I'd say wait for more about the trip! :P

***

July 22, 2009
1:10pm local Sri Lanka time

*Letting "it" go*

I thank God for the flexibility of writing! At least I can simply grab a pen and a piece of paper (i'm more a conventional person :P) and let go of my current thoughts and feelings from within should I really need to let it out!

I'm in a van now on the way to Kandy, a city in Sri Lanka, when I suddenly (uhm, not really a sudden I guess) have this rush feelings of missing someone. I'd say..I consider this someone a new special gem in me. Whew! It's been quite a long time already I guess since I've felt this penetrated emotion, which is yet so special. I thought I'd pour it out in writing else I dunno what will happen to me..

Well, somehow "it" came just right in time after a "quite" not so good feeling of offense from a close friend too. With this special beat inside me, the offense just vanished! Yay!

With this missing someone special, I smiled. I can attest that it's a good one but somehow it's a little bit sad because I can recognize that it's tossed with sense of conscious fear embedded within. Sigh! I closed my eyes, reminding one of my most fave verse in the bible to myself, "There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love."

Anyhow, at the corner of my heart, there's a different inkling of a smile that is filled with hope and enveloped with joy and happiness! :)

My deear Lord JC, I commit this great emotion into your mighty and strong hands! Please be with me as I go on this yet sort of a new journey of my existence! =)

-end-

No comments: