Thursday, September 4, 2008

The saga continues...

Finally! The decision to migrate my blogs into a new environment (just like here) has been taken into action! I kinda had a "not so good" experience in my blogs under "friendster" so here I am! At first, I thought to do this during my 30th birthday (lol, i'm being honest! :P) so as to mark sort of a beginning of a new decade in my existence.

Well, I noticed that I swindled down in my blogging and just told myself, I will blog stuffs in my mind and in my heart first...then when I have the time, only I'll type it down... but it never really happened for majority of the thoughts that came into my mind and in my heart.

Anyhow, before I continue the saga of any thought or something that may come up in me I'm taking note of the URL of the pre-queL of this blog. Whew! I spent like more than an hour just to find the settings where to show the link of the very first entry I had but I failed. Anyhow, if by any chance you wanna read my previous blogs.. or maybe read from the beginning, please feel free to click the link of the previous entry shown in the page ya?

URL is:

http://myblog4all.blogs.friendster.com/my_blog_for_all/

I'll make it a point to do this blogging everytime I feel urgency and a must to write down random thoughts i shall have.

That's all for now folks!

No comments: