Thursday, December 25, 2008

..misinterpretation..

Sometimes, it's very difficult to do things when the probability of being misinterpreted is there even for just a small percentage of it. And the worst is.. when you try to explain things to perhaps defend yourself, chances are.. there will always be some amount of doubts.

Recently, i've learned that some of the things I've done was sort of misinterpreted by someone I've loved - now this is one hard part of it.... someone whom you know that will trust you and believe you... misinterpreting things from you huh! A major ouch!

I should say I was just being true to myself and wanted to be as open as I can be. Open in a sense that whatever my mind thinks of... I try to do my best to express it and not hide anything in my mind.... but.. the impact on the other party was different, thinking that I was implying something... sigh.. difficult...

Anyhow, come to think of it.... there were moments in me that I'm the one happen to misinterpret some deeds of others in a way that I think I was offended. Did try to inform those people and eventually I've known that they didn't mean it at all. Hehehe...

Oh dear....

No comments: