Saturday, December 27, 2008

out of my control..

"we cannot control everything but we can control our attitude" - This liner or something like this was well taken note by my mind. I began to think and check how's my attitude about things I can't control from my end.

Lately, there are a lot of things I'm concerned of that seemed look like way uncontrollable....

-voicing out to some friends about their attitude and stuffs,
-other situations that involve a lot of people
-concerns for other people
-sheperding related stuffs
-my personal stuffs
-etcetera, etcetera

Knowing me, i try to epxress whatever it is in my mind as much as I can. Like for instance, I have somehow scolded (if you can call that scolding) a friend about one attitude he/she has towards a persoan. Stopped a bit but then came back to the old routine once again... i said.. i'm not gonna speak up anymore...he/she knows what he/she is doing....

Another one is by constantly reminding another friend to be cautious and careful about things related to the very thing that has hurted that person very much.

And I'd say a lot of other things still....

Wait a minute, what about myself... hmmm... I remember one friend has stated once the following lines about me... "I cannot control her and I don't know how to control her.... very difficult to control her... etc. etc.." Then I began to ask myself, control me on what? Can somebody give me some insights on this? I need to know! so that i can check myself as well if I'm being too much on something...

Anyhow, the relief part of this - God is in total control.

He will... one way or another speak to me and to the people I'm very much concerned, twist the situations that is bound to happen connected to me and a lot of other higher ways and thoughts of God.

My dearest Lord, I commit and surrender to you everything that is within my heart and my mind. I ask that you release the burden in me and that your comfort and peace that surpasses all understanding will reign deep within the very me.

Thank you.

***

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

somehow i just want to comment on this blog.The title says it all, out of your control.Is not everything that can be within control.There are times where you shld be thinking less about others and focus on yourself.

Seek and pray to God for what you want.I know you do pray about it.

so break free from your usual routine and cont seeking for him ;) hugs !