Friday, January 30, 2009

B. U. S.Y.

I am reading a book specifically for great women who are in bullshit relationships. Ooppsss... pardon me for the word "BS" :P

I was on the quarter part of the book when I read about the below (and I quote the author for it :P)...... read on!

"I'm about to make a wild, extreme, and severe relationship rule: The word "busy" is a load of crap and is most often used by assholes. The word busy is the relationship Weapon of Mass Destruction. It seems like a good excuse, but in fact, in every silo you uncover, all you're going to find is a man who didn't care enough to call...." - Funny that this reminded me of my Host Manager who once shared to me that he will always call his wife the moment he has reached his destination and the moment he got back to the hotel everyday..whenever he's travelling, where ever! Admirable.

While the above statement is basically referring to BGR (this includes hubby and wifey ya), I guess the "busy" thingy can also be applied to any type of relationships possible may it be family, friends, and.. oh well.. depends on the level of relationship you have to anybody.

I remember that the word "busy" is dubbed as an acro for "Being Under Satans' Yoke". I can recall one email I've received talking about Satan giving commands to his legion to do all things that would make "humans" busy - the main goal? To destroy relationships! It's scary and I hate it!

That is why... whenever I, out of the blue, have used the word "busy" I feel convicted! LOL...

Anyways, I can totally agree with the above statement. That is why I always believe that wisdom and discernment are very important including our prioritization of "valuable" things not neglecting proper time management :)

***

No comments: