Thursday, January 8, 2009

this i know...

"Though the sorrow may last for a night, His joy comes in the morning"!

While I admit, I was totally clueless how I felt last night right after our prayer drive in the FTZ zone area of Penang... I'm glad that this morning was a precise one - joy! Last night was horrible but a good friend really pacified me and stirred my hot plate deep within to at least have the heat evaporated! Thanks dew-peace, mwah!

Woke up the usual early morning hour at about 7am recalling the above scripture, made me smile and giggle. Grab my fave Book and read on some verses from the book of Acts and 1 Corinthians. Every morning, I always see to it that I stir myself in praying even just mentioning the names of anybody who would pop up my mind. Ofcourse, mainstay will be my family and people whom I'm very close with. Continued preparing myself for work and walked past through the taxi bay across the shopping complex nearby.

It was almost 9am and somehow I wasn't pissed off with the traffic I was experiencing. Without hesitation, I grabbed my Book to try to search which specific verse is the above. Well... I've ended up into a scripture that enhanced the emo. I currently have...

Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. - James 1:2-4.

An unexplainable trial took place last night - a totally one of a kind, which makes it even harder for me 'coz I can't even pinpoint it..yaiks! freaky huh! =) and yet James is saying to consider it as pure joy.

Pure joy - this i know :)

***

1 comment:

seahorse27 said...

Blog hopping and stopped by at your blog. Love the way you write. God bless!