Wednesday, January 21, 2009

indeed miracle..

I came home from work at about 11pm tonight. A friend chatted with me and asked why am I still online since it's a bit late already. I responded "checking some emails" and "expecting a miracle". Indeed, I got one in which I'm trying to apply thru blogging!

"You look sad, Becky" - This was the greeting of our Senior Pastor when we were done with our recent morning prayer. I was surprised to have heard that from him. I replied "really Pastor?". Then deep inside I whispered, "yeah...I think I am."

Way back... when I was helping out Pstr Mei in cooking for our Christmas eve CG Dinner.. I remember she mentioned to me about what Pstr Eddie has noticed with me lately. He noticed that I looked down and sort of out of focus. Well... I did my best to hide whatever that is inside of me but somehow, it is still showing.. maybe for a few who really knows the deeper "me". Talk about what I've felt in the "Vaguely Numb" blog huh! Anyways, I'm glad to know and feel that God is really walking with me in these times of "whatever"! The more I need to anchor and cling unto Him fully and just trust in Him completely, never letting Him go and asking Him to never let me go.

And so the miracle happened when I managed to read one regular "Devotional" I am receiving. It says.. I just simply need to WAIT upon God. The thing is... this waiting includes a LOT of stuffs like acceptance, admittance, transparency, and solitude. HHhmmm.. maybe I really really need solitude huh.. anyhow... I was relieved knowing that whatever this thing inside me is normal and I am somehow thankful that it's happening for me to rely MORE on God.

Anyways.. below is the link of it.. a bit long though but worth reading...Check it out!

http://www.girlfriendsingod.com/Default.aspx?tabid=97


***

No comments: