Monday, November 3, 2008

3 cups in a row with Him =)

Call me coffee freak! I am :P....

I have been proLonging my own agony of spending that more intimate time with him.. perhaps because there were a lot of thoughts going on my mind neglecting my souL's beloved lover. Take note of the added word "more".. 'coz somehow I think I am always spending intimate time with him already...then I recognized.. not reaLLy!

So on top of the workLoads I've got in the office, pLus that "not so new anymore news" about the economic crisis resulting to retrenchment that started my working day ...I have opted to stay away from my desk for a moment and went to one corner of the building specificaLLy to that very nice situated pantry we have, gazing at the mountains from afar. The Nescafe vendo machine served me weLL as I sit down in one tabLe, zipping my 1st cup of coffee and continued my Luke reading. Anyways, my working time has NOT started yet so I'm not using company's time for personal stuffs kay? I need to highlight this one, ofcourse! lol.

After reading Luke 13:34-35, I then had the urged to text or sms some people whom I've interacted with these past few weeks. Then there goes my 2nd cup! (health check: those cups are so small only ya?! :P) As I hit the "Send" button, I closed my eyes and smiLed. Prayed that it would somehow encourage everyone one way or another :)

Then I went back to my cube, decided to record what has just happened in here since I still have quite a couple of minutes before my next 2-hours meeting! Yaiks!

Now zipping the 3rd cup from the "roLLing store" of coffee, preparing for that meeting! StiLL my heart and my thoughts are with Him =)

No comments: