Monday, November 24, 2008

driving drives me crazy!

I'm in a very irregular shape to describe how awful I felt after the accident that happened just now to the car blessing I've been driving for 2days... to be exact! My mind is like a whirlwind when I was feeling the scratch in that car that I very love, feeling very sorry for it and to the owner who is very dear to me... suddenly I felt like I have no face to show already when he comes back :'(

Yes, I've managed to drive "fLippy" for 2days now. Geez.. I was so happy and I felt I had a great accomplishment the whole day yesterday...not until 10:45pm today; November 24, 2008! I bursted into crying after parking the car thru the push of an uncle because it died again! This morning I was shouting for joy that I made it to the office but tonight I was crying out loud because of what happened.

Indeed driving isn't easy! Talk about some definitions of a few friends I asked about driving - it's a commitment, it's a responsibility, and it's liberty! True... a mix of good and bad. *sigh*

This driving really drives me crazy.

My dear Lord, please forgive me for what I have done to flippy. I pray Father, that the owner will forgive me and will have patience and understanding oh please, I beg.

I ask and plead for Your daily guidance and protection. Grant me wisdom, focus and alertness whenever I'm driving....and a miracle to vanish the scratch! In Jesus name, Amen.

No comments: