Monday, November 10, 2008

'twas a success! I'm gLad =)

Can't help it to record here whiLe it was already stored in my heart =).

The pLan went weLL as I thought.. and most importantly? both of them were surprised and the common words were "embarassed but touched!"

Yes, I pLanned something in which I've done for the first time though.. surprising 2 of my friends on their "workaholic" birthdays! Been cracking my brain and shaking my heart for quite sometime as well to come-up with poems out of their names... praise God a day before, Tere's one was done whiLe manage to get SaiHo's one done just before he came in to the office.

Wait a minute... it wasn't just me though... I could have not done it fuLLy without Victor and Janet's help. Victor gave me time in accompanying to buy the fLowers! wee... and Janet did her best to give me the baLLoon pump tooL since she has forgotten to bring hers initiaLLy else my lungs are dead by now! LOL... Guys, thanks ;p

Here you go the poems:

TERESA TANEGA

Time really flies indeed it’s so fast,
Experiences we’ve had is a vast.
Reminiscin’ the past whiLe reLaxing,
Each moment we have is aLL worth keeping.
Such things are vaLued and treasured,
All those good stuffs I’ve adored.

TruLy as the days pass and go by,
Amidst aLL the Ups and Downs nearby
No way I wiLL ever say “goodbye”
Even untiL the day I wouLd die.
God wiLL be our guide by the side
Anchoring with Him, we shaLL gLide.


SAIHO YEOH

So quiet as he may seems to be,
All you have to do is spend time with thee.
Indirectly you’ll know him with gLee
He’ll knock your feet off saying..
Oh.. so do you have a problem with that? =)

Yesterday is already in the past,
Embrace your new year with a bLast.
Old age you may have literally…
Heart of yours should stay young and free!

...

No comments: