Saturday, November 29, 2008

.....untitLed......

I know you're there.... I know that you know how am I feeling right now - that even myself can't really describe it clearly.

It's so vague, a mixed sentiment of sanctions and agonies.

There! I've blurted it out... through deep sighing and uncontrolling the flow of little tears.

Makes me really really wonder..when is your promise gonna be really fulfilled? As I have been wanting to ultimately experience that eternal bliss. When, there will be no more hurt and pains, no more sadness, no more bad things?

Nevertheless, what a great relief whenever I'm reminded of your great love in me. What a great strength I regain when I feel so weak.

What can I say but thanks! If only I could really embrace you physically...I would do every second of the minute, every minute of the hour and every hour of the day!

No comments: